HLL1 - webbing temporary lifeline
- ◥ 25mm low stretch water repellent
- ◥ and UV resistant polyester
- ◥ webbing with wear indicator
- ◥ Max 20m up to two persons
- ◥ Simple to install via ratchet style tensioner
- ◥ Record style bag keeps equipment protected
- ◥ Lightweight and portable 1.3kg
- ◥ Carbon steel zinc plated ratchet
- ◥ Can be produced in a range of colours
- ◥ 4000kg webbing
The HLL1 is a simple to install webbing system that can span between fixed anchorage points and
provide a safe horizontal lifeline for up to two users. It comprises of 20m webbing, tensioner and bag as standard.
There are three variations of the HLL1; the HLL1W (plain loop ends), the HLL1WK (2 x swivel karabiners) and the HLL1WS
(2 x alloy scaffold hooks).
Standards: EN795 Class C