HLL125 - 25m fibre rope temporary lifeline
- ◥ 16mm low stretch polyester double braid
with wear indicator
- ◥ Simple to install via RVTRope Vice Tensioner
- ◥ Rope bag keeps equipment protected and stowed
- ◥ Easy to take down and install with quick release arm
- ◥ 24mm spanner flats allow additional tension
- ◥ Max 25m up to 4 persons
- ◥ Pulley will slip to avoid over tensioning
- ◥ Lightweight and portable 1.6kg (RVT only)
- ◥ Alloy construction powder coated
- ◥ Can be produced in a range of colours
- ◥ 4950kg rope strength
A simple to install temporary fibre rope lifeline system that can span between fixed anchorage points and provide a
safe horizontal anchorage for up to four users.
The HLL1 system's configuration allows up to 25m of 16mm rope which comes with a swivel socket to reduce rope twist.
It uses a RVT (Rope Vice Tensioner) to tension and lock system. The system can be tightened by hand or additional
tension may be applied with a 24mm spanner, the pulley slips when MAX tension is achieved.
Standards: EN795 Class C