ATOM-X2 - mini fall arrest block
ATOM-X 180KG - mini fall arrest block
ATOM-X is the smallest and lightest fall arrest block in its class in the world. Its lightweight chassis, PC/ABS housing and Dyneema® webbing contribute to its outstanding strength and performance. The new ATOM-HW offers all the features of the standard ATOM-X with the added benefit of a 180kg rating.
- Top Connector 11mm Alloy twist lock karabiner approved to EN362 rated to 25kN (supplied as standard)
- Bottom Connector ANSI rated snap/scaffold hook
- Dyneema® Webbing 22mm - minimum breaking load 22kN
- Capacity 1.8 metres (6ft)
- Maximum Arresting Force 6.0kN
- Average Arresting Force 4.0kN
User Weight 180Kg (396lbs) Maximum (normal use)
140Kg (310lbs) Maximum (foot level tie off)
- ANSI Z359.14-2012 Class A
- External Housings PC ABS. High strength and rigidity. UV stabilised
- Shaft Steel zinc plated & passivate
- Chassis Hot Rolled Steel Zinc plated & Passivated
- Pawl Steel, hardened - Zinc plated & Passivated
- Bearing Plates PTFE
Aluminium Snap Hook 23kN Minimum Breaking Load
16kN Rated Gate
Supplied as standard with ANSI Z359.12 3600lbs gate rated snap or scaffold hooks.
With a 180kg (396lbs) rating, the new ATOM-HW caters for a wide range of users.
PC ABS Housing
The high strength housing is robust and durable giving protection to the mechanical assembly and internal parts.
Fall Arrest Indicating Swivel
The swivel incorporates a fall indicator, which clearly shows if the device has been subjected to a shock load.
The ATOM-X Dual provides for continuous connections when transferring between anchorages. Both devices work independently, and also freely rotate and swivel for correct alignment.
Sealed Tamper Proof Housing
Ensure that the block integrity remains as access to the internal components of the block is prevented.
A tear webbing pouch is used to ensure maximum forces do not exceed 6kN .
Lightweight with a strong resistance to cuts and abrasion.
- 1. Fall Indicating Swivel360 degree rotation and 180 degree pivot ensures the block remains in the correct orientation in any working condition
- 2. PC ABS HousingHigh strength housings give support to the mechanical assembly
- 3. Foot Level Tie Off140Kg (310lbs) max foot level tie off rating
- 4. Tactile CoverDesigned for comfort and aesthetics
- 5. Dyneema®WebbingLightweight with a strong resistance to cuts and abrasion
- 6. Tear Webbing PouchEnsures maximum forces do not exceed 6kN
- 7. Alloy Snap HookAlloy snap hook, with ANSI rated side loaded gate. Other connectors available upon request