FABX2 OS - offshore block
ATOM-X - mini fall arrest block
ATOM-X is the smallest and lightest fall arrest block in its class in the world.
ATOM-X is the smallest and lightest fall arrest block in its class in the world. Its lightweight chassis, PC ABS housing and Dyneema® webbing contribute to its outstanding strength and performance.
- Top Connector 11mm Alloy twist lock karabiner approved to EN362 rated to 25kN (supplied as standard)
- Bottom Connector ANSI rated snap/scaffold hook
- Dyneema® Webbing 22mm - minimum breaking load 22kN
- Capacity 1.8 metres (6ft)
- Maximum Arresting Force Webbing = 6.0kN
- Average Arresting Force Webbing = 4.0kN
- User Weight 150Kg (330lbs) Maximum
- EN 360
- AS NZS 1891.3.1997
- ANSI Z359. 14-2012 Class A
- External Housings PC ABS. High strength and rigidity. UV stabilised
- Shaft Steel zinc plated & passivated
- Chassis Hot Rolled Steel Zinc plated & Passivated
- Pawl Steel, hardened - Zinc plated & Passivated
- Bearing Plates PTFE
Aluminium Snap Hook 23kN Minimum Breaking Load
16kN Rated Gate
Supplied as standard with ANSI Z359.12 3600lbs gate rated snap or scaffold hooks.
The internal hot rolled load bearing steel chassis provides a structural metallic core beneath the external protective housing.
PC ABS Housing
The high strength housing is robust and durable giving protection to the mechanical assembly and internal parts.
The swivel incorporates a fall indicator, which clearly shows if the device has been subjected to a shock load.
The ATOM-X Dual provides for continuous connections when transferring between anchorages. Both devices work independently, and also freely rotate and swivel for correct alignment.
The sealed tamper proof housing ensures that the block integrity remains as access to the internal components of the block is prevented.
A tear webbing pouch is used to ensure maximum forces do not exceed 6kN .
Lightweight with a strong resistance to cuts and abrasion.