BAG-019 - drill holster
ATOM-X2 - mini fall arrest block
Checkmate ATOM-X2 Lightweight FALL FACTOR 2 Fall Arrest Mini Block
ATOM-X is the smallest and lightest fall arrest block in its class in the world. Its lightweight chassis, PC ABS housing and webbing made with Dyneema® webbing contribute to its outstanding strength and performance.
The ATOM-X2 is a variant of the ATOM-X, which has an increased shock absorbing capability allowing the user to anchor at foot level. This is commonly refered to as a FALL FACTOR 2 situation.
By using a simple stainless steel yoke attachment system two ATOM-X’s can be linked together creating a dual or twin tail device.
- Anchorage Connection 11mm alloy twist lock karabiner approved to EN362, rated to 25kN
- Webbing Webbing made with Dyneema® = 20mm - minimum breaking load 18kN
- Capacity 2 metres
- Maximum Arresting Force Webbing = <6.0kN
- User Weight 136Kg Maximum
- EN 360
- Dyneema® and Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ are trademarks of DSM. Use of these trademarks is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
- External Housings PC/ABS. High strength and rigidity. UV stabilised
- Shaft Steel zinc plated & passivated
- Chassis Hot rolled steel zinc plated & passivated
- Pawl Steel, hardened - zinc plated & passivated
- Bearing Plates PTFE
- Aluminium Snap Hook 23kN Minimum Breaking Load 16kN Rated Gate
PC ABS Housing
The high strength palmsize housing is robust and durable giving protection to the mechanical assembly and internal parts.
Load Bearing Steel Chassis
The internal hot rolled steel chassis provides a structural metallic core beneath the external protective housing.
Alloy snaphook supplied as standard - A range of other EN & ANSI rated connectors are available upon request.
Fall Arrest Indicating Swivel
The deployment indicator on the swivel identifies if the block has been subjected to a shock load.
Dual Yoke Assembly
The ATOM-X2 Dual provides for continuous connection when transferring between anchorages. Both devices work independently, and also freely rotate and swivel for correct alignment.