FABX2 Heavyweight Leading Edge - Self-Retracting Lifeline
ATOM-Xtreme Tie Back - mini fall arrest block
Checkmate ATOM-XTREME TIE BACK lightweight fall arrest block. Using the same revolutionary engineering you will find in the ATOM-XTREME range combined with versatile tie back capabilities, the ATOM XTREME TIE BACK is the ideal lightweight fall arrest block for use on a range of anchorages.
- Webbing Webbing made with Dyneema® = 20mm-minimum breaking load 15kN
- Wear Indicating Chord Wear indicating chords integrated into Tie-Back area
- Average Arresting Force below 4.0kN
- Maximum Arresting Force 6.0kN
- User Weight 150Kg Maximum
- Capacity 2 metres
- Tie-Back Hook 23kN ANSI Z359.12(09) 5000lbs gate rated hook
- EN 360
- OSHA 1910.66 & 1926.502
- Dyneema® and Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ are trademarks of DSM. Use of these trademarks is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
- External Housings PC ABS. High strength and rigidity. UV stabilised
- Shaft Steel zinc plated & passivated
- Chassis Hot rolled steel zinc plated & passivated
- Pawl Steel, hardened - zinc plated & passivated
- Bearing Plates PTFE
- Tie-Back Hook Alloy steel
Tie Back Anchorage
The 900mm tie back area allows for connection to a suitable anchorage of up to a 900mm circumference.
Fall Arrest Indicating Swivel
The swivel incorporates a fall indicator, which clearly shows if the device has been subjected to a shock load.
Red Wear Indicator
The red indicator chord notifies the user that the webbing has sustained damage and the device must be removed from service.
Triple Micro Pawls
The three pawls operate independently for faster lock on. Internal slipping brake controls the fall energy without the need for an external pouch.
TIE-BACK Steel Snap Hook
5000lbs gate rated steel snap hook supplied as standard with Tie-Back models.
Dual Yoke Assembly
The ATOM-XTREME Dual provides for continuos connection when transferring between anchorages. Both devices work independently and also freely rotate and swivel for correct alignment.