FABX2HW-LE - heavy weight - leading edge rated
ATOM-Xtreme - mini fall arrest block
Checkmate ATOM-XTREME lightweight fall arrest block. ATOM-XTREME is the smallest and lightest fall arrest block in its class in the world. Its lightweight chassis, PC ABS housing and webbing made with Dyneema® contribute to its outstanding strength and performance. The ATOM XTREME range is a totally new concept in design engineering and has a revolutionary triple micro pawls lockout system and a full internal braking mechanism. The ATOM-X-107 can be used for TIE-BACK anchorage around a suitable structure, see TDS 183. The ATOM XTREME can also be used for foot level tie with a maximum user weight of 100kg (220lbs), (excludes ATOM-X-107). All models can be linked together with a dual kit to make a twin leg variant.
- Bottom Connector EN362 & ANSI Z359.12 rated snap/scaff hook including ANSI 3600lbs gate rating
- Webbing Webbing made with Dyneema® = 20mm - minimum breaking load 15kN
- Capacity 2 metres (6.5ft)
- Maximum Arresting Force 6.0kN (1350lbs)
- Average Arresting Force below 4.0kN (900lbs)
- User Weight 150Kg (330lbs) Maximum (EN/ANSI)
- EN 360
- AS NZS 1891.3.1997
- ANSI Z359.14-2012 Class A
- Dyneema® and Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ are trademarks of DSM. Use of these trademarks is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
- External Housings PC ABS. High strength and rigidity. UV stabilised
- Shaft Steel zinc plated & passivated
- Chassis Hot rolled steel zinc plated & passivated
- Pawl Steel, hardened - zinc plated & passivated
- Bearing Plates PTFE
Aluminium Snap/Scaffold Hook 23kN Minimum Breaking Load
16kN ANSI Rated Gate
Triple Micro Pawls
The three pawls operate independently for faster lock on. Internal slipping brake controls the fall energy without the need for an external pouch.
Load Bearing Steel Chassis
The internal hot rolled steel chassis provides a structural metallic core beneath the external protective housing.
The high strength palmsize housing is robust and durable giving protection to the mechanical assembly and internal parts.
Fall Arrest Indicating Swivel
The swivel incorporates a fall indicator, which clearly shows if the device has been subjected to a shock load.
Alloy Scaffold Hook
Optional 23kN rated ANSI Z359.12, 3600lbs gate rated alloy scaffold hook.
Dual Yoke Assembly
The ATOM-XTREME Dual allows continuous connection when transferring between anchorages. Both devices work independently, and also freely rotate and swivel for correct alignment.