Overhead Corner Bracket - checkline II
Cembre Crimper - checkline II
The Checkmate Top Fix Concrete Base Plate has been specially designed to attach to concrete or Bitumen covered concrete roofs. Two standard variants are available offering either 4 or 6 fixing holes, however some custom fit solutions are available. The 6 hole plate is to be used for end corners and ends, with the 4 hole plate used for intermediates only. For any queries do not hesitate to contact the Checkmate technical team.
Equipped with Li – Ion 18V 4Ah batteries, B1300-C offers greater capacity than the previous 14.4 V 3 Ah versions. Faster compression and greater crimping force result from the new two-speed hydraulic system: a high approach speed which automatically switches to a low crimping speed, ensuring optimal use of the available energy. Including a maximum pressure sensor for enhanced precision and repeatability of the maximum pressure cycle, and a pressure relief valve providing additional safety feature for the operator. The more rigid structure of the bi-component plastic body provides greater mechanical protection while its rubber inserts boost operator safety and comfort. The integrated memory card enables the user to store data from up to 200,000 compression cycles for transfer to a computer via a USB communication interface.
- Lightweight and balanced for one hand operation
- 132kN crimping force
- 180° Head rotation
- Mechanically interlocked buttons to prevent accidental operation
- Automatic motor cuts out upon completion of crimping operation
- Fitted with an integral socket, for 12V DC external power supply
- Double speed action for rapid die approach and a slower more powerful speed for crimping
- Basic tool complete with battery shoulder strap
- Spare battery
- Battery charger
- Plastic carrying case suitable for storing the tool and 12 Die sets
- UNI ENV 25349 & UNI EN 28662 Part 1st Standards
Provides real time tool operating data such as crimping pressure and force generated, battery power availability, tool identification, tool service required and more.
Anatomically shaped grip for greater comfort and improved balance to make the crimping process easily manageable with one hand.
LED Work Light
Quieter operation, illumination of the working area via LED lights and minimal vibration during use makes for even more practical use.