Overhead Corner Bracket - Checkline II
Corner Bracket Fixing Post - Checkline II
Comprising of a Corner Bracket mounted onto a TopFix post, the Checkline II Corner Bracket Fixing Post is used to support the 8mm wire rope via the corner tubes. The special rubber dampers are energy absorbing and will reduce the impact forces by up to 67% in the event of a fall. The bracket has the ability to be rotated through 180° and set at intervals of 30°
Three varieties of tubes are available to create 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, or 90° corners. The corner tubes can also be rotated to accommodate vertical, as well as horizontal, changes in direction.
Corner tubes available: 0°, 15° and 45°
NOTE: TWO TUBES ARE REQUIRED PER BRACKET
- Body & Post Sleeve Cast Stainless Steel - Powder Coated Grey
- Corner Bracket Cast Stainless Steel - Electro Polished
- Damper Rubber EPDM
- Star Washer, M16 Hex Nut & Corner Tubes Stainless Steel
- Sealing Gasket (if required) Neoprene
- These components form part of the Checkmate EN 795 system
Component must be used as part of a complete Checkmate Checkline II system, comprising of Checkmate components ONLY.
Structural engineer approval is required by building owner. Specifying and installing Checkline requires training and written approval from Checkmate – contact Checkmate for details.