Overhead Corner Bracket - Checkline II
Crossover Post - Checkline II
The Checkline II Crossover Post comprises a Crossover Plate mounted onto the TopFix post and is used to terminate two lines onto one post. The special rubber dampers are energy absorbing and will reduce the impact forces by up to 67% in the event of a fall.
- Body Cast Stainless Steel - Powder Coated Grey
- Crossover Plate Stainless Steel - Electro-Polished
- Damper Rubber EPD
- M16 Hex Bolt Stainless Steel
- Sealing Gasket (if required) Neoprene
- These components form part of the Checkmate EN795 system.
Component must be used as part of a complete Checkmate Checkline II system, comprising of Checkmate components ONLY.
Structural engineer approval is required by building owner. Specifying and installing Checkline requires training and written approval from Checkmate – contact Checkmate for details.