Overhead Corner Bracket - checkline II
Crossover Post - checkline II
The Crossover plate is mounted onto the TopFix post and is used to terminate 2 lines onto one post. The special rubber dampers are energy absorbing and will reduce the impact forces by up to 67% in the event of a fall.
- Body Cast Stainless Steel - Powder Coated Grey
- Crossover Plate Stainless Steel - Electro-Polished
- Damper Rubber EPD
- M16 Hex Bolt Stainless Steel
- Sealing Gasket (if required) Neoprene
- These components form part of the Checkmate EN795 system.
Component must be used as part of a complete Checkmate Checkline SLL system, comprising of Checkmate components ONLY.
Structural engineer approval is required by building owner. Specifying and installing Checkline requires training and written approval from Checkmate – contact Checkmate for details.