Overhead Corner Bracket - Checkline II
End Anchor - Checkline II
The Checkline II End Anchor can be mounted to approved surfaces and fixings, having a small footprint, it can be installed in various orientations to suit the surface it is being secured to. This end anchor MUST be used with an Inline Damper.
- Body Cast Stainless Steel - Electro Polished
- Eye Bolt Stainless Steel - Electro Polished
- Gasket Neoprene
- Sealing Washer (if required) Stainless Steel incorporating a rubber seal
- M16 Hex Nut Stainless Steel
- These components form part of the Checkmate EN 795 approved system
Component must be used as part of a complete Checkmate Checkline II system, comprising of Checkmate components ONLY.
Structural engineer approval is required by building owner. Specifying and installing Checkline requires training and written approval from Checkmate – contact Checkmate for details.