Overhead Corner Bracket - checkline II
End Anchor - checkline II
The End Anchor can be mounted to approved surfaces and fixings, having a small footprint, it can be installed in various orientations to suit the surface it is being secured to. This end anchor MUST be used with an inline damper (see TDS 19).
- Body Cast Stainless Steel - Electro Polished
- Eye Bolt Stainless Steel - Electro Polished
- Gasket Neoprene
- Sealing Washer (if required) Stainless Steel incorporating a rubber seal
- M16 Hex Nut Stainless Steel
- These components form part of the Checkmate EN 795 approved system
Component must be used as part of a complete Checkmate Checkline SLL system, comprising of Checkmate components ONLY.
Structural engineer approval is required by building owner. Specifying and installing Checkline requires training and written approval from Checkmate – contact Checkmate for details.