BAG-019 - drill holster
FAB3W - 3m webbing fall arrest block
Checkmate FAB3W – 3m Webbing Fall Arrest Block
The FAB3W is a lightweight palm size Fall Arrest Block and is so light it can be mounted directly to the users harness via the rear D connector. Also available as a dual assembly for 100% tie off whilst moving between anchorages whilst moving around a structure.
Top Connector EN- EN:362 alloy twist lock karabiner
ANSI- ANSI:Z359.12 steel twist lock karabiner
Bottom Connector EN- EN:362 alloy swivel triple action twist lock
ANSI- ANSI:Z359.12 steel swivel triple action
twist lock karabiner
Polyester Webbing Made with Dyneema®; 22mm minimum breaking load
- Capacity 3m/10ft or 4m/13ft
- Maximum Arresting force 6kN (EN) 1800lbs (ANSI Class A)
User Weight 150kg (330lbs) max [EN]
140kg (310lbs) max [ANSI]
EN 360, ANSI Z359.14-2012 Class A, OHSA 1910.66 APP.C and OHSA
1926 Subpart M
- Dyneema® and Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ are trademarks of DSM. Use of these trademarks is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
- External Housings PC/ABS High strength and rigidity UV stabilised
- Grips TPE
- Chassis Hot Rolled Steel, Zinc plated & Passivated
- Pawls Steel, hardened - Zinc plated & Passivated
- Bearing Plates PTFE
- All Fixings Stainless steel
- Swivel Hook Alloy, Rated to 25kN (EN) Steel, Rated to 40kN (ANSI)
The brake activates quickly under the acceleration of the user and triggers the Pawl to lock onto the shaft.
Webbing & Shaft
One piece shaft supports the Dyneema & Polyester webbing which has a minimum breaking load of 15kN.
PC/ABS Housings with Grips
High strength housings give protection to the mechanical assembly and include TPE grips to both sides.
The shock pouch reduces peak shock loads to less than 6kN and extends to varying amounts depending on the fall conditions.
A simple coupler connects two FAB3W’s which can be mounted on the rear "D" of a full body harness giving the user two attachment points for greater safety in the workplace.
Fall Indicating Swivel Hook
The swivel hook includes a fall indicator, which clearly shows if the device has been subjected to a shock load.