FABX2HW-LE - heavy weight - leading edge rated
FABX1 - 10m xcalibre
The FABX1 is available with galvanised or stainless steel cable, or Dyneema® fibre rope/ webbing in lengths up to 10m (33ft).
The FABX1 is available with galvanised or stainless steel cable, or Dyneema® fibre rope/ webbing in lengths up to 10m (33ft). The FABX1 offers lightweight handling, excellent serviceability and exceptional performance.
- Galvanised steel Wire Rope 4.8mm dia. 19 x 7 minimum breaking load 15kN
- Stainless Steel Wire Rope 5mm dia. 19 x 7 minimum breaking load 15kN
- Webbing Webbing made with Dyneema®; 20.5mm x 1.4mm min. breaking load: 22kN
- Fibre Rope Fibre rope made with Dyneema®; 5mm dia. Min breaking load: 27kN
Capacity Wire and Rope made with Dyneema®: 10m.(33ft)
Webbing: 8m (26ft)
Maximum Arresting force 6kN (EN)
User Weight 59-141kg (130-310lbs)
- EN 360
- AS/NZS 1891.3.1997 (EN)
- ANSI Z359.14:2012 Class B
- OSHA 1910 &1926
- Dyneema® and Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ are trademarks of DSM. Use of these trademarks is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
- External Housings PC/ABS High strength and rigidity UV stabilised
- Drum Polyamide 6 Glass Filled
- Chassis Hot Rolled Steel, Zinc plated black
- Pawl Plate & Ratchet Al Alloy T6 Hard anodised
- Pawls & Spindles Stainless steel, hardened
- Bearings Polyamide with PTFE Polytetrafluoroethene
- Shaft Al. Alloy T6 Hard anodised
- All Fixings Stainless steel
- Swivel Hook Al. alloy with integrated fall indicator, MBS: 28kN
Independent Brake Pawls
The two Pawls work independently of one another, this ensures a “fail safe” capability if one should stop working.
Load Bearing Steel Chassis
The internal hot rolled steel chassis provides a structural metallic core beneath the external protective housing.
BCS Brush Cleaning System
The entry aperture has a pair of opposing brushes to minimise take up of debris into the device.
Carry Handle Attachments
Optional shoulder strap and carrying handle are available which can be easily fitted by the user.
Sealed Brake Module
The Brake Module is sealed by the use of “O” rings which stops water or dust ingress affecting the brake's efficiency.
Load Indicator Hook
The swivel hook includes a fall indicator, which clearly shows if the device has been subjected to a shock load.