FABX2HW-LE - heavy weight - leading edge rated
FABX1HW-LE - heavy weight - leading edge rated
The FABX1HW-LE is available with up to 10m (33ft) of galvanised cable with an increased user weight of 150kg (330lbs). Featuring all the same benefits as the standard FABX1-LE. Lightweight handling, excellent serviceability, exceptional performance and a leading edge rating of 0.5mm.
- Anchorage Connection 22kN (5000lbs) gate rated swivel twist lock.
- Lifeline Diameter 5mm nom.
- Capacity Galvanised Wire Rope - 10m (33ft)
- User Weight 150kg (330lbs) max inc tests and equipment
- Maximum Arresting Force 6kN (1348lbs)
- External Housings PC/ABS High strength and rigidity UV stabilised
- Drum Polyamide 6 Glass Filled
- Chassis Hot Rolled Steel, Zinc plated black
- Pawl Plate & Ratchet Al Alloy T6 Hard anodised
- Pawls & Spindles Stainless steel, hardened
- Bearings Polyamide with PTFE Polytetrafluoroethene
- Shaft Al. Alloy T6 Hard anodised
- All Fixings Stainless steel
Force Management System
The ergonomic handle is designed for comfort when handling or performing he function test & protects the internal MS.
Load Bearing Steel Chassis
The chassis comprises of two hot rolled steel Hangers which give the block it’s unique strength.
Sealed Brake Module
The Brake Module is sealed by the use of “O” rings which stops water or dust ingress affecting the brakes efficiency.
Fall Indicator Hook
The ANSI-rated gate swivel hook includes a fall indicator, which clearly hows if the device has been subjected o fall forces.
Leading Edge Rated
After extensive research and development the FABX1HW-LE has a horizontal edge rating radius of 0.019” (0.5mm) or above.