FABX2HW-LE - heavy weight - leading edge rated
FABX1LE ANSI - leading edge rated
The FABX1LE ANSI is available with 30ft (9.1m) galvanized cable.
The FABX1LE ANSI is available with 30ft (9.1m) galvanized cable. The FABX1LE ANSI has all the features of the other FABX fall arrest blocks, lightweight handling, excellent serviceability and exceptional performance with the addition of a leading edge rating of 0.005“/0.13mm or above.
- Anchorage Connection 22kN (5000lbs) gate rated swivel twist lock.
- Lifeline Diameter 5mm nom.
- Capacity Galvanised Wire Rope - 9.2m (30ft)
- User Weight 141kg (310lbs)
- Maximum Arresting Force 8kN (1800lbs)
- ANSI Z359.14-2014 SRL-LE
- Class B (overhead use)
- OSHA 1910
- OSHA 1926 Subpart M
- External Housings PC/ABS High strength and rigidity UV stabilised
- Drum Polyamide 6 Glass Filled
- Chassis Hot Rolled Steel, Zinc plated black
- Pawl Plate & Ratchet Al. Alloy T6 Hard anodised
- Pawls & Spindles Stainless steel, hardened
- Bearings Polyamide with PTFE Polytetrafluoroethene
- Shaft Al. Alloy T6 Hard anodised
- All Fixings Stainless steel
The ergonomic handle is designed for comfort when handling or performing the function test
Load Bearing Steel Chassis
The chassis comprises of two hot rolled steel Hangers which give the block it’s unique strength.
BCS-Brush Cleaning System
The entry aperture has two opposing brushes which helps to minimise the take up of debris into the block.
Fall Indicator Hook
The ANSI gate rated swivel hook includes a fall indicator, which clearly shows if the device has been subjected to a shock load.
Leading Edge Rated
After extensive research and development the FABX1LE has a horizontal edge rating radius of 0.005in (0.13mm) or above.