FABX2 Heavyweight Leading Edge - Self-Retracting Lifeline
FABX2 Leading Edge - Self-Retracting Lifeline
The FABX2-LE Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline offers all the same benefits as the standard FABX2, light weight handling, excellent serviceability and exceptional performance with the addition of a leading edge rating of 0.5mm or higher.
Checkmate FABX2-LE Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifelines provide extreme confidence by utilising superior technology and craftsmanship in each unit to ensure that the user has maximum safety while working at height. The computer-calibrated and serialised digital braking technology is unparalleled, with each brake’s torque setting being individually set for optimum performance. The locking mechanism is designed to prevent nuisance lockups for increased productivity and automatically engages in the event of a fall while simultaneously activating an impact indicator to verify a fall has occurred.
The FABX2-LE housing is made of a tough polymer with recessed areas and smooth contours to protect labels and reduce size without compromising functionality. The unique shape of the lightweight thermoplastic housing provides an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio for ease of installation. This combination of high performance materials and a fully engineered design keeps the FABX2-LE both lightweight and durable.
The FABX2-LE has been tested and approved in a controlled facility for safe use over an edge with a 0.5mm radius or above, this however, does not negate the need for edge protection. Use over an edge should always be avoided where possible.
- Anchorage Connection 2267Kg (5000lbs) gate rated steel swivel twist lock
- Capacity Galvanised Wire Rope - 15m.
- Total Arrest distance Max 2.0m
- User Weight 136kg (300lbs) when anchored above head height 100kg maximum (220lbs) when anchored over an edge
- EN 360
- External Housings PC/ABS High strength and rigidity UV stabilised
- Drum Polyamide 6 Glass Filled
- Chassis Hot Rolled Steel, Zinc plated black
- Pawl Plate & Ratchet Al Alloy T6 Hard anodised
- Pawls & Spindles Stainless steel, hardened
- Bearings Polyamide with PTFE Polytetrafluoroethene
- Shaft Al. Alloy T6 Hard anodised
- All Fixings Stainless steel
- Swivel Hook Steel, rated to 40kN
Independent Brake Pawls
The two Pawls work independently of one another, this ensures a “fail safe” capability if one should stop working.
Load Bearing Steel Chassis
The internal hot rolled steel chassis provides a structural metallic core beneath the external protective housing.
BCS Brush Cleaning System
The entry aperture has a pair of opposing brushes to minimise take up of debris into the device.
Fall Indicator Hook
The ANSI-rated gate swivel hook includes a fall indicator, which clearly shows if the device has been subjected to a shock load.
Leading Edge Rated
After extensive research and development the FABX2 LE has a horizontal edge rating radius of 0.5mm or above.
Tactile Hand Grip
The red hand grip on FABXLE blocks allows the user to easily identify the block as a leading edge device.