BAG-019 - drill holster
FABX6 - 6m xcalibre
The FABX6 is newest addition to the extensive range of Checkmate fall arrest blocks. Available with 6 metre (20ft) stainless steel or galvanised cable or webbing made with Dyneema®. The FABX6 has all the features of the other FABX fall arrest blocks but at a smaller, lighter and more convenient size.
- Top Connector 11mm alloy twist lock karabiner approved to EN362 & rated to 25kN (EN ONLY)
- Galvanised steel Wire Rope 4.50mm dia. 19 x 7minimum breaking load 15kN
- Stainless Steel Wire Rope 5mm dia. 7 x 19 minimum breaking load 15kN
- Webbing Made with Dyneema®; 20mm x 1.4mm min. breaking load 22kN
- Capacity Wire/Webbing: 6m (20ft)
- Maximum Arresting force 6kN
- Total Arrest distance Max 2.0m (EN) / 54” (ANSI)
- User Weight 136kg maximum (300lbs)
- ANSI Z359.14:2012
- Dyneema® and Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ are trademarks of DSM. Use of these trademarks is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
- External Housings PC/ABS High strength and rigidity UV stabilised
- Drum Aluminum
- Chassis Hot Rolled Steel, Zinc plated black
- Pawl Plate & Ratchet Al Alloy T6 Hard anodised
- Pawls & Spindles Stainless steel, hardened
- Bearings Polyamide with PTFE Polytetrafluoroethene
- Shaft Al. Alloy T6 Hard anodised
- All Fixings Stainless steel
Swivel Hook Al. Alloy, Rated to 25kN (EN)
Steel, Rated to 40kN (ANSI)
The FABX6 has all the features of the other FABX fall arrest blocks but at a smaller, lighter and more convenient size.
Load Bearing Steel Chassis
The internal hot rolled steel chassis provides a structural metallic core beneath the external protective housing.
Sealed Brake Module
The Brake Module is sealed by the use of “O” rings which stops water or dust ingress affecting the brakes efficiency.
Load Indicator Hook
The swivel hook includes a fall indicator, which clearly shows if the device has been subjected to a shock load.