BAG-019 - drill holster
FABXLR - large Xcalibre 130ft (40m) with recovery
The FABXLR functions as a standard Fall Arrest Block, but in the event of a fall the rewind/rescue mechanism can be engaged to raise and/or lower a fallen worker.
The FABXLR functions as a standard Fall Arrest Block, but in the event of a fall the rewind/rescue mechanism can be engaged to raise and/or lower a fallen worker. Available with galvanised or stainless steel cable or fibre rope made with Dyneema®, up to 40m (130ft) in length.
Capacity Stainless steel max 35m (115ft)
Galvanised Steel max 40m (130ft)
Fibre rope made with Dyneema®; max 40m (130ft)
- Galvanised Wire Rope 3/16” (4.8mm) diameter
- Fibre rope 13/64” (5mm) diameter
- Stainless Steel Wire Rope (FABXLR CS) 3/16” (4.8mm) diameter
- User Weight 310lbs (141kg)
- EN 360
- ANSI Z359.14:2012
- ANSI A10.32-2012
- OSHA 1910 & OSHA 1926 Subpart M
- Dyneema® and Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ are trademarks of DSM. Use of these trademarks is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
- External Housings PC/ABS High strength and rigidity UV stabilised
- Shaft T6 Aluminium hard anodised
- Chassis Hot Rolled Steel powder coated
- Pawls & Spindles Stainless steel, hardened
- Bearings Polyamide with PTFE Polytetrafluoroethene
- Swivel Load Indicating Hook Steel swivel snap rated to 5,170lbs (23kN)
Engageable Gear Mechanism
For emergency rescue or recovery the gear mechanism can be engaged to enable the winch function.
Winch function works in both directions without any need to switch mechanism, to raise or lower.
Rip off security tag to show if the rescue function has been engaged therefore a service/inspection will be required.
Fall Arrest Indicator Swivel
The swivel hook includes a fall indicator, which clearly shows if the device has been subjected to a shock load.
The majority of components are common to the standard FABXL range.
Attaches to any Checkmate Tripod by means of a FABXLR-DB bracket and two detent pins.