FABX2HW-LE - heavy weight - leading edge rated
FABX2R - 18m (60ft) Xcalibre with recovery
The FABX2R functions as a standard Fall Arrest Block, but in the event of a fall, the rewind/rescue mechanism can be engaged to raise and/or lower a fallen worker.
The FABX2R functions as a standard SRL, but in the event of a fall, the rewind/rescue mechanism can be engaged to raise and/or lower a fallen worker. Available with galvanised or stainless steel cable, or fibre rope made with Dyneema® up to 60ft/18m in length.
- Capacity Up to 18 m (60ft) [NB Stainless Steel option is 15m (50ft)]
- Galvanised Wire Rope [FABX2R C] 3/16” (4.8mm) diameter
- Stainless steel wire rope [FABX2R CS] 13/64” (5mm) diameter
- Fibre rope [FABX2R F] Made with Dyneema®; 13/64” (5mm) diameter
- User Weight 310lbs (141kg) Maximum
- EN 360
- ANSI Z359.14:2012 Class B
- ANSI A10.32-2012
- EN 1496 A/B
- OSHA 1910 & OSHA 1926 Subpart M
- Dyneema® and Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ are trademarks of DSM. Use of these trademarks is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
- External Housings PC/ABS High strength and rigidity UV stabilised
- Chassis Hot Rolled Steel, Zinc plated black
- Pawls Stainless steel, hardened
- Shaft Al. Alloy T6 Hard anodised
- Swivel Load Indicating Hook Al. alloy or steel with integrated fall indicator
Engageable Gear Mechanism
For emergency rescue or recovery the gear mechanism can be engaged to enable the winch function.
The entry aperture has a pair of opposing brushes to minimise take up of debris into the device. Winch function works in both directions to raise and lower without any need to switch mechanism.
Rip off security tag to show if the rescue function has been engaged therefore a service/inspection will be required.
Fall Arrest Indicator Swivel
The swivel hook includes a fall indicator, which clearly shows if the device has been subjected to a shock load.
The majority of components are common to the standard FABX range.
Attaches to a Checkmate Tripod by means of a FABXR-DB bracket and two detent pins.