ASTW Anchor Strop - 7mm galvanised steel wire rope
HLL125 - 25m temporary horizontal rope lifeline
HLL125 is a temporary lifeline designed to be used for restraint or fall arrest applications. Spanning up to 25m the system can accommodate 4 users at a maximum combined weight of 400kg.
HLL125 is a temporary lifeline designed to be used for restraint or fall arrest applications. Spanning up to 25m the system can accommodate 4 users at a maximum combined weight of 400kg. Note – System length is measured between the bearing points of the anchor points. If using anchor strops ensure the system length is not extended outside of its scope of use.
- Inline Swivel Inline swivel prevents rope twist and kinks
- Connectors Range of connectors to suit
- Inspection Contrast colour stitching for easy inspection
- Max Length 25m (82ft)
- Max Users Max number of users is four in restraint or fall arrest and a maximum combined weight of 400kg (882lbs)
- Anchorage Force Maximum imposed force on anchors 15kN (3372lbs)
- Max System Tension Max system tension 2kN (450lbs) never over tighten
- EN 795 Class C
- Security Nut, Tension Handle, Securing Pin & Cam Rope Anchor Eye Stainless steel
- Tension Release Arm & Swivel Aluminium
- Side Plates Anodised Aluminium
- Washers & Bearings Delrin
- Rope 16mm double braid kernmantle rope
HLL Rope Grab
Checkmate’s automatic 16mm rope grab with tensioner.
Captive swivel eye will prevent the rope twisting and kinking during use.
Stitched with contrast colour thread for easy inspection.
16mm Double Braid Kernmantle Rope
Offers strength and durability utilising a protective outer ‘mantle’.
Use of a pulley can reduce frictional wear on the rope consequently extending the lifespan of the lifeline.
The new and improved rope vice tensioner can apply tension to the lifeline by simply depressing and rotating the tensioning handle.