HLL125 25m temporary horizontal rope lifeline
HLL1W - 20m horizontal lifeline webbing
HLL1W is a temporary lifeline designed to be used for restraint or fall arrest applications.
HLL1W is a temporary lifeline designed to be used for restraint or fall arrest applications. Spanning up to 20m the system can accommodate 2 users at a maximum combined weight of 200kg. Note – System length is measured between the bearing points of the anchor points. If using anchor strops ensure the system length is not extended outside of its scope of use.
- Lightweight Lightweight 25mm Polyester webbing keeps overall weight down
- Traceability Labelling is protected by a clear heat seal
- Connectors A range of connectors are available to suit various applications
- Protection Water repellent and UV resistant textile components
- Length Max length 20m (65ft)
- Max Users Maximum number of user is two in fall arrest up to a maximum combined weight of 200kg (440lbs)
- Anchorage Strength A minimum anchorage strength of 15kN is required
- EN795 Class C
- Webbing Polyester
- HLL1W Bag Polyester
- Ratchet Zinc plated carbon steel
- HLL1W 20m Polyester webbing ratchet Lifeline with plain loops
- HLL1WK 20m Polyester webbing ratchet lifeline with swivel load indicator karabiners
- HLL1W Temporary Lifeline HLL1WS 20m Polyester webbing ratchet lifeline with scaffold snap hooks
- Ratchet Tensioner Simple tensioning via the ratchet assembly
- 25mm Webbing 25mm water repellent and UV stabilised Polyester webbing
- Connectors Connectors that are to be used with a HLL1W that have NOT been supplied by Checkmate must be steel karabiners rated OVER 23kN.