Overhead Corner Bracket - Checkline II
Intermediate Bracket Fixing Post - Checkline II
Checkline II Intermediate Bracket Fixing Post is used to support the 8mm wire rope. The special rubber dampers are energy absorbing and will reduce the impact forces by up to 67% in the event of a fall. This bracket has the ability to be rotated through 180° and set at intervals of 30°.
- Body Cast Stainless Steel - Powder Coated Grey
- Intermediate Bracket Cast Stainless Steel - Electro Polished
- Damper Rubber EPDM
- M16 Hex Bolt Stainless Steel
- Sealing Gasket (if required) Neoprene
- These components form part of the Checkmate EN795 system.
Component must be used as part of a complete Checkmate Checkline II system, comprising of Checkmate components ONLY.
Structural engineer approval is required by building owner. Specifying and installing Checkline requires training and written approval from Checkmate – contact Checkmate for details.