ATOM-X mini fall arrest block
PBH12 - supine harness
The Checkmate Vantage Supine Harness has been developed with the goal of eliminating harness induced ‘Suspension Trauma’ after a fall.
Anchorage Connections Rear D attachment point
Sternum attachment point
Fittings Carbon Steel, Black Powder Coated
Click Lock Buckles
Webbing Polyester Webbing - Water Repellent, UV Resistant
Polyester Elasticated Webbing [10% elasticity}
Shoulder & Back Assembly Shoulder Yoke - Thermo Formed Airtex Inner Layer and Cordura outer Layers.
Back Assembly - Polyetherlene Foam With Nylon Spreader
- Weight 2.5kg
- User Weight 150kg Maximum [Including tools and equipment]
- EN 361, EN 813
2 Attachment Points
Fall arrest connectivity is via dorsal and sternum D rings. Both connectors will leave the wearer in the ‘SEMI-SUPINE’ position in the event of a fall.
Utilising the latest in textile technology for comfort, and support. Innovative design and engineering ensures overhead deployment is safe.
Cam Buckle Adjustment
Alloy cam buckles are fitted as standard making harness adjustment very quick and simple.
Rapid Don Buckles
Click lock buckles for quick and simple donning and removal of harness are standard.
Padded Leg Loops
Thermo Formed breathable padding for comfort and support reducing the effects of fatigue.
Pivot rings help the harness maintain its form and transition correctly during deployment & suspension.
- 1.Tactile Neoprene Cover Protects neck & ears during deployment.
- 2. Cam Buckle For quick and easy adjustment
- 3. Pivot Rings Harness retains form as user moves
- 4. Leg Pads Thermo Formed and Breathable
- 5. Back Pad Breatheable for comfort
- 6. Deployable Back Pad Spreader bar ensures overhead clearance
- 7. Elasticated Seat Straps Support when in deployed mode