ATOM-X mini fall arrest block
PBH20 - axis harness
The AUS AXIS harness has been developed specifically for the Linesman and provides exceptional comfort and manoeuverability. The waistbelt has been designed to offer the user both a high-rider position on the waist, or low-rider position on the hips. The AXIS harness is exclusively available from AUS Ltd.
Attachment points Fixed rear D
Sternum attachment ring
Side D’s for work positioning
Fittings Alloy D rings front and back
Carbon steel side D’s
Alloy quick release buckles
- Weight 2.3kg
- User Weight 150kg maximum [Including tools and equipment]
- Webbing Polyester webbing - water repellent, UV resistant
- Waistbelt PBH20 - Airtex and cordura layered
Shoulder & back assembly Shoulder yolk - airtex construction with nylon spreader
Leg pads - polyethylene foam with cordura outer layer
- EN 361:2002
The waistbelt features a sliding section which allows for rotation of 110mm, and slides easily under load. This allows a high freedom of movement when working up a pole.
Freedom of movement
The rear section geometry gives the wearer a greater freedom of movement, particularly in lateral reaching motions.
The waistbelt is terminated with round stitch patterns for high durability in multi-directional loading.
70mm positioning rings
Enlarged side work positioning rings for faster and easier connecting.
Tool Bag Attachments
Four tool bag attachment points are fitted directly to the waistbelt
Quick Lock Buckles
As standard the PBH20 is fitted with quick release buckles for easy donning of the harness.
- 1. Cam BuckleFor quick and easy adjustment
- 2. Front Karabiner Unclips for donning
- 3. Two Position Waistbelt Waist or Hip position
- 4. Sliding Side D’s D’s rings slide for manoeuverability
- 5. Fixed Rear D Fixed fall arrest point
- 6. Back Pad Breathable for comfort
- 7. Tool Bag Points Four attachment points
- 8. Leg Pads Thermo formed