WG-01 - worm gear winch
PS2 - work positioning pole strap
The PS2 Pole Strap is for work positioning, it can be connected to each side of a users side work positioning D’s, positioned around a pole or similar item. The adjustment device can be used to preset the length, or adjust in use. The PS2 must be used with a full body harness including a waistbelt approved to EN361/EN358 and a back up device.
- Length Adjustable from 1.1m to 2.0m maximum.
- Fittings Aluminium adjustment buckle. Carbon steel double action snap hook each end, black powder coated. Stainless or alloy fittings available.
- Wear Pad A protective polyester sheath wear pad is fitted, which slides along the pole strap to provide wear protection throughout the range of adjustment.
- Webbing Polyester webbing used throughout.
- Weight 0.7kg.
- User Weight 100kg maximum.
- EN 358
One-Handed Length Adjuster
Simple one handed operation to either lengthen or shorten pole strap in use, that locks in position when released.
Polyester wear pad slides along Pole Strap to provide wear protection throughout the range of adjustment.
Double action snap hook end fittings as standards, with alternative EN362 compliant end fittings on request.
High strength, high resistance to abrasion, UV, acids, alkalis, oil & water/mildew.