Quick-Switch® Rotating Dock
Quick-Switch® Wrist Cuff - QSWSCNCH-R
The Quick-Switch® system is the first and only tool tethering solution on the market that allows switching tools from one location to another without leaving open the possibility for a drop. The system does this by using a combination of keys, links, and anchors. Keys allow the use and manipulation of the tools. Links are the mechanism that allows the switching the locations of tools without the opportunity for a drop. Anchors are the points that support the tool in the event of a drop.
The Quick-Switch® Wrist Cuff is the key that unlocks the system for use on the wrist.
WARNING DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT FOR FALL ARREST
- No more dangling tool tethers
- Reduced impact force in a drop
- Reduced swing and snag hazard
- Hands-free tool switching
- Maximum tool weight 2.7Kg (6lb)
- Polyester reinforced elastic strap
- Ultra-durable Hook and Loop connection
- Stainless steel hardware
High contrast stitching on load bearing parts
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018