Quick-Switch® Bungee Tether
Quick-Switch® Rotating Dock - BRKTPCHDK-R
The Quick-Switch® system is the first and only tool tethering solution on the market that allows switching tools from one location to another without leaving open the possibility for a drop. The system does this by using a combination of keys, links, and anchors. Keys allow the use and manipulation of the tools. Links are the mechanism that allows the switching the locations of tools without the opportunity for a drop. Anchors are the points that support the tool in the event of a drop.
The Quick-Switch® Rotating Dock is the anchor point for the Quick-Switch® system that can be used on pouches and tool pockets.
WARNING DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT FOR FALL ARREST
- No more dangling tool tethers
- Reduced impact force in a drop
- Reduced swing and snag hazard
- Hands-free tool switching
- Tapered for easy alignment
- 360-degree rotation
- Maximum tool weight 2.7Kg (6lb)
- POM Acetal composition for chemical resistance and durability
- Mill spec blackened stainless steel rivets
- Stainless steel backing with nyloc nut prevents coming apart from vibration
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018