BAG-019 - drill holster
SAL E - elasticated shock absorbing lanyard
The SAL E has been designed using traditional tear webbing with a continuous back up webbing so if the tear pack fails to deploy it will hit the back up webbing.
Available in a range of webbing of lengths from 0.5m to 2m and a choice of connectors. Typical peak loads during a fall factor 2 only reach 4kN on peak arrest.
- User Length 2.0 Metres
- Max User Weight 100kg Including tools and equipment
- Maximum Arresting Force 6.0kN
- Average Arresting Force 4.0kN
- Webbing Strength 22kN - minimum breaking load
- EN 354 & EN355
Shock Absorber Pouch Tear Webbing
Polyester Webbing Backup
Internal shock absorbing yarn
- Connector 8mm Oval Rapide - Carbon Steel
- Alloy Connecting Ring Aluminium
- Hook Options Alloy and/or Carbon Steel
- Shock Absorbing Webbing Polyester yarn and outer cover
Tear Webbing Shock Pack
Tear webbing shock absorber - Maximum tear out 1.75 metres. Shock pack consists of polyester tear webbing (white) and a length of backup webbing (black).
Shock Absorber Connecting Ring
Connectivity of soft goods is achieved via an aluminium ring.
Shock Absorbing Webbing
Unique displacement core with an outer webbing cover as a secondary back up.
Contrast Colour Stitch
Contrast colour stitch for easy inspection.
Lanyard details can be easily found on the label, which is protected by a velcro pouch.
Connectivity to harness via an Oval Rapide link as standard.