FABX2HW-LE - heavy weight - leading edge rated
SAL - shock absorber lanyard
The SAL fixed length webbing lanyard with shock pack available in lengths between 0.5m and 2m with single or twin leg options to offer 100% tie off when moving around structures.
Note – Lanyard length is measured between the bearing points of the hooks. Exchanging a karabiner for a scaffold hook could lengthen a lanyard beyond the maximum allowable length under the relevant EN standard.
- Webbing strength 22kN - minimum breaking load
- Maximum Length 2 metres
- Maximum Arresting Force = 6.0kN
- Average Arresting Force = 4.5kN
- User Weight 100kg maximum (150kg rated variants also available)
- EN 354 & EN 355
- Dyneema® and Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ are trademarks of DSM. Use of these trademarks is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
- Shock Absorber Pouch Polyamide tear webbing with a polyester webbing backup
- Connector 8mm Oval Rapide Link
- Connecting Ring Aluminium (Twin Leg variants only)
- Choke Ring Aluminium
- Webbing Webbing made with Dyneema®/Polyester = 19mm
To improve ease of inspection Checkmate uses contrasting high tenacity polyester thread for all stitching.
Shock Absorber Connecting Ring
Twin Leg Lanyards are connected to the shock pouch via a 45mm aluminium ring.
Lanyard legs can be elasticated to contract its overall length in order to reduce snag and trip hazards.
Twin Leg Variants
Twin leg variants are reinforced at potential stress and wear points.
Tear Webbing Shock Pack
Tear webbing shock absorber - Maximum tear out 1.75 metres. Shock pack consists of polyester tear webbing (white) and a length of backup webbing (black).
Oval Rapide Link
Connectivity to harness via oval rapide link as standard.
Lanyard details can be easily found on the label, which is protected by a velcro pouch.