Scaffold - kit 2
Scaffold - kit 1
Checkmate IPAF and Scaffold kits each come complete with a full body harness, an adjustable restraint or shock absorbing lanyard and tribag. A hard case is available upon request.
PBH 02 Harness
Our entry level fall arrest safety harness with one rear ‘dorsal’ and one front ‘sternum’ attachment point.
Lightweight, easy to don with four points of adjustment to ensure a better fit. Available with carbon steel, stainless steel or plastic coated pressed steel dielectric fittings, this harness is suitable for fall arrest and work restraint as well as work positioning on inclined surfaces via a rope and grab.
PBH 02 Principal Materials
- Attachment Points Rear D fall arrest attachment point (Dorsal)
Front D fall arrest attachment point (Sternum)
- Fittings Carbon steel, black powder coated
Stainless steel (optional)
Dielectric fittings (optional)
- Webbing Polyester webbing, water repellent & UV resistant
- Elasticated Webbing 45mm Elasticated Webbing (10% Elasticity)
- Padding Optional detachable shoulder yoke – thermo formed
- User Weight 150kg Maximum [Including tools and equipment]
PBH 02 Standards
- EN 361