Overhead Corner Bracket - Checkline II
Swageless Terminations - Checkline II
The Checkline II swageless terminations can be used to terminate Checkline II systems without the need for crimping. Swageless terminations can be connected directly to end anchors or cross-over posts.
- No hydraulic presses or swageing tools required
- Toggle fork offers reusable alternative to swage
- Corrosion resistant
- Toggle action gives full articulation
- Easy to install, only basic hand tools required
- Periodic inspection required
- Training required to install
- High Strength 316 Stainless Steel
- Bronze Alloy
- These components form part of the Checkmate EN 795 approved system
Swageless Toggle PPESLL-110/420
Swageless Toggle Adjuster PPESLL-110A/420A
Swageless Turn Buckle PPESLL-421
Component must be used as part of a complete Checkmate Checkline II system, comprising of Checkmate components ONLY.
Structural engineer approval is required by building owner. Specifying and installing Checkline requires training and written approval from Checkmate – contact Checkmate for details.