Overhead Corner Bracket - Checkline II
"T" Junction Post - Checkline II
The Checkline II “T” junction plate is mounted onto of the TopFix post and is used to add an additional horizontal lifeline (start or finish) at 90° and other angles, to the main direction of the lifeline. The special rubber dampers are energy absorbing and will reduce the impact forces by up to 67% in the event of a fall. This bracket has the ability to be rotated through 180° and set at intervals of 30°.
- Body Cast Stainless Steel - Powder Coated Grey
- “T” Junction Plate & Intermediate Bracket Stainless Steel - Electro-Polished
- Damper Rubber EPDM
- M16 Hex Bolt Stainless Steel
- Sealing Gasket (if required) Neoprene
- These components form part of the Checkmate EN795 system.
Component must be used as part of a complete Checkmate Checkline II system, comprising of Checkmate components ONLY.
Structural engineer approval is required by building owner. Specifying and installing Checkline requires training and written approval from Checkmate – contact Checkmate for details.