Overhead Corner Bracket - Checkline II
Ultra Plate - Checkline II
A multi use, versatile roof plate designed to seamlessly integrate with the Checkline II permanent lifeline system. Allows fitment to all common roof types, simplifies quotes, and reduces stock holding requirements for installers. Available in stainless steel as standard, or galvanised steel (eco Ultra Plate).
- Single plate design for ends, corners, intermediate brackets and cross-over posts
- 5 available roof fixing widths - 250mm, 300mm, 333mm, 400mm, & 430mm
- Toggle bolt holes
- Formed ridges for rigidity
- Raised post mount
- 390x485mm plate size
- Compatible with S5! seam clamps
- Supplied with pre-applied Butyl roof sealing pads fitted to underside of plate
- Drop down washers available for flush toggle fitting
- Stackable for shipment and storage
- Powder Coated Stainless Steel
- Coated Hot Rolled Galvanised Steel (Eco Ultra Plate)
- These components form part of the Checkmate EN795 approved system
Component must be used as part of a complete Checkmate Checkline II system, comprising of Checkmate components ONLY.
Structural engineer approval is required by building owner. Specifying and installing Checkline requires training and written approval from Checkmate – contact Checkmate for details.